Monday, April 11, 2011

Happiest of Birthdays my Ryan Chase Blair!

My Dearest Ryan Chase~

Happiest of Birthdays my son. I wish for you so many many things in this life. I have songs for my children. I Hope You Dance and My Wish... two of the greatest songs and they send the greatest messages to the ones that we love. Words like, "While you're out there gettin where you're gettin to, I hope you know somebody loves you..." and "Give the Heavens above more than just a passing glance..."

Oh how I wish so many things for you my child. I wish always for your happiness, always that your heart may know no pain, that health finds you forever, and that you work hard, play hard and pray hard - the path worth taking is never an easy one and I pray you don't learn too many of those lessons the hard way.

I hope you always hear music and think of the people you love the most. I hope that you never forget how much your Mom made you feel like you could do anything, be anything, or accomplish anything that you put your mind to. I hope you have a good compass child and have learned from your past.

Mostly - live - live LARGE - go out in to the unknown and conquer the world - without fear or hesitation. Make decisions so that you know you will never regret making them. Follow your heart, chase your dreams and never EVER look back. Live - like maybe there is no tomorrow - live live live.

Love,
Mom

1 comment: