Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 20

I have not been as diligent as I would like in posting daily. Okay, I haven't been diligent at all in posting daily, BUT I have been doing my school work (yeah!) and I have been exercising on a somewhat regular basis. I have been walking and doing my wii and I finally got the courage to try the active2 for wii and I love it. It is actually hard, but you can see your heart rate the entire time and know how many calories you are burning. I'm averaging (hold on to your pants) a 20 minutes workout a day now... Okay, so I've only lost 3 pounds, but it's 3 pounds that I was actually walking around with 20 days ago. I'm on the 60 day program (figured it fits with school right now) and I'll keep posting on my progress.

Ps. I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment