Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Day!

To say that this week so far has overwhelmed me would be an understatement. I have walked - not nearly enough. I have read - not nearly enough. My math book won't even be in until Tuesday of next week, so I am officially way behind.

I am hoping since tomorrow I am off and my husband will be sleeping, I can finally read the 11 chapters that I have to read AND start the novel I am supposed to read for English and get a jump on next week so that I can be ahead and NOT have so much to do when I do finally get my math book.

Ugh, I am drowning in a sea of papers too... with each chapter there is an assignment and no time to do them. Back to it... the food thing is going ok, it's the exercise thing that I'm not making enough time for. 30 minutes will never get the weight off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment