Sunday, July 15, 2012

I love the Holidays...

I love the holidays. All of them really. From New Year's Day to Christmas. I have always tried to decorate for them (I blame the children, but the truth is, I just want them to remember our house as the one place that felt "Christmas-y" or "spooky").

I love the holidays and have always tried to make them memorable. This year, was the first year we've ever celebrated the 4th in spectacular style. Large fireworks, big b-b-q, lots of friends and family around. Of course, it rained, but still - I enjoyed it so much. Our friends brought their kids, we always encourage that, but for the most part, they usually leave the kids at home (we can't - they live here). This time, almost everybody brought their kids and you know what? I think the kids had a good time. I think they enjoyed the fireworks and the food.

Everyone brought something and it just turned out to be - swell. Truly. Some pictures of our events (past and present).

No comments:

Post a Comment