Monday, July 11, 2011

Hurry up! (and wait)

Isn't that how it goes? It's been over a week now and I'm still waiting on the results of the nuclear-whatever-it's-called-test...you would think no news is good news, but see that's how it all started.

So, since I heard all of that information, I've done some studying cause that's what I do when I don't know anything about anything.

Turns out that high calcium levels are attributable to a couple of things. #1 (and most common) there is a benign tumor on top of/behind/wrapped around your parathyroid glands causing your brain to produce excess levels of calcium (which it robs from - you guessed - your bones)...or it's cancer. Pretty simple - could be any number of different cancers, but that's the deal.

I am all for the hyperparathyroid something or rather - even though it will still have to be removed - once it is removed - I should feel tons better. Tons and tons. So, if it is that simple...why hasn't the doctor called?

I am still praying - God and I have an understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment